Tag: Dusted Orange
Quick reminder: if you’re looking for something to do this Easter Saturday (11 April), come down to Ruby’s Lounge in Belgrave for a beer with friends and be treated to the rockin’ sounds of Dusted Orange, Spark Iris and The Rock City Riff Raff. Adam, Marki and myself (Doctor K) will be on stage first to crank out some Nitidus tracks. Much fun guaranteed, so come on down to Ruby’s Lounge. Only $10 at the door.
Full details on Last.fm
Thanks to everyone who came out to the Creech comeback show, was an awesome night and great to see so many friends once again. Props to DLG and The Humanz… and big props to Taz, great to see ya back on the mic after defeating the cancer, you’re an inspiration!
Also, it seems that some of you are heading to Ruby’s tonight. It’s gonna be a great night of Australia’s finest new hip hop talents with Hills Hip-Hop, but I hope you come down next Saturday as well when Adam, Marki and myself will be rocking out with the mighty Dusted Orange. See you there on Easter Saturday!
(Apologies for any confusion)
Get over to the John Curtin Hotel on Lygon Street this Thursday night for a heavy dose of rock, served by our good friends Dusted Orange, Teaza, plus The Rock City Riff Raff and us (Adam, Marki and me). The bar opens at 8pm, and be sure to bring an extra $8 for the lovely door girl so she can keep the staff paid and the venue open for many more nights of fun.
Also, mark down
4 April on your calendar, when we will join the mighty Dusted Orange once more to rock Ruby’s Lounge in Belgrave.
There’s one more show in April to announce, but I’m still waiting for details and confirmation, so stay tuned. As a teaser, let’s just say it may involve the triumphant return of Melbourne rock heavyweights Creech!
Exciting times ahead. See you on Thursday.
After a long few months behind the scenes, Nitidus are coming back to rock your world very soon.
Some of the things that have been going on in the last few months:
- We’re organising festival appearances in the summer. We’ll let you know more about that soon.
- Speaking of festivals, you can still vote for Nitidus to play at the Grazzhopper Festival 08.
- We’re locking in some rock shows and more ways for you to access our music.
- V-Raw featured us on their website for a while, thanks V-Raw.
- Patrick has been a busy dad.
- Buzz Magazine printed an interview with Nitidus, thanks Monique.
- A bunch of new studio tracks have been added to the Myspace page for your listening pleasure.
- The Musicland show earlier this year was broadcast on Channel 31’s Asylum TV.
As well as that, we’ve been spending some time checking out the other talented bands doing the hard yards out on the Melbourne live music scene. Shout outs to Gretchen Lewis, Dusted Orange, Exile, Crimson Face, Kids In Cults, Against The Grain, Daddy’s Little Girl, Siren’s Gate and Lucy’s Crown.
Watch this space, more of the good stuff coming at ya!